Friday, September 30, 2016

Have a happy day!

Remember when that was a thing?  The yellow smiley faces and the phrase, "Have a happy day!"  Not a bad idea, unless it's done falsely or too often.  This image won't post as a video, for some reason, but this little solar powered flower dances when the sun hits it.  My sisters were amused that I was buying this guy when we were together in August, but I like it - especially when the sun has hit it enough to make it dance. It makes me smile every time.

Hope your day is happy!

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My sister bought my mom one of those dancing flowers too -- they're so cute!

Louvregirl said...

Cute! "L-e-t the sunshine!"

;-)
lg!

Elephant's Child said...

Happiness is always welcome.

LL Cool Joe said...

Very cute, I'm glad it makes you smile! Have a great weekend!

Lady Fi said...

So cheerful! I remember having one of those dancing flowers.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Lynn - oh yes I know those solar powered plants ... as such - fun to see - cheers Hilary

Granny Annie said...

Somewhere packed away is my vase of totem style happy faces. Now I want to go find it. They will always say "happy".

Lee said...

I hope every day is happy for all of us....wouldn't that be great? :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

I had one not long ago- More happy days to come also!