Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Gourds or squash, beauty at the dump, and Oh my!

- From the organic garden near the park where I walk on the weekends - these are either gourds or spaghetti squash in a pile, ready for purchase.  Such a lovely and serene place.

- Back at the condos, on Sunday morning, there is beauty, even at the trash compactor area.  Click to enlarge. 

- From Mr. C's sign - well, you get it.  And it made me laugh, while sitting in my car, almost to work in the morning.  

I'm back from vacation and will be by your blogs - I missed you!  Vacation photos later.  :) 

11 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Wow, am I first?! Better post this quickly, to be sure...

Jannie Funster said...

Missed you too! That organic garden sure looks like a peaceful, rejuvenating place. xoxoo

Elephant's Child said...

Welcome back. You were missed.
Loved that garden.
The sign escapes me though.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Love that photo of the pink flowers.

Riot Kitty said...

You do find beauty everywhere! I love seeing bright flowers in otherwise industrial areas. It's like they're saying, "So there!"

Lee said...

Yes...welcome back, you were missed...down this side of the world also! :)

desk49 said...

So you are back
with things all around
Gourds or squash
laying on the ground

I see Mr C with Lions
Tigers and bears
but I have to ask do you
have red slippers to wair

Joanne said...

I can't believe winter squash is already coming into season where you are!! How time flies.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Looks like Butternut squash to me- Now I want some.

Pretty blooms there- N remember to follow the Yellow brick road thru the forest...

Sparkling Red said...

Wow, our trash area is not that beautiful. Not even close. That's amazing.

LL Cool Joe said...

I have to say I wish out local dump looked that beautiful! It's just full of large skips and cars!

Glad you are back!